Is there the best place to spend your holidays? We mean - YES! But not for everyone, holidays are the same.
Some like to lie for days on the beach or pool and in the evening to go to a restaurant. The others are avid divers or enjoy visiting interesting places and learning about the culture and traditions. Still others find the mixture of rest and movement the best. To determine that, one must first be aware of how to imagine the perfect holiday.
What do you want to do, what to experience and how much it can cost. But yes, there are places in Thailand that offer a great variety of attractions and amenities. We have attached a few travel destinations that summarize most of these preferences, if you want to see beautiful temples and palaces while doing sports and diving in the sea.
Our top 5 of the best places for the perfekt travel to Thailand
1. In the paradisiacal Krabi there are countless beaches, islands and a beautiful landscape. The few temples and similar sights make the province over Bangkok a loser.
2. Koh Samui is the second largest island in Thailand and absolutely the most recommended place to spend an active holiday on the beach, but also in the jungle or the city. Whether recreation, water sports or party - it's an almost perfect mix.
3. Phuket, like Pattaya, is a great place with long beaches, boulevards and shopping malls. However, there are far fewer traditional buildings to admire.
4. Pattaya. This is the best place to let the sow out. The city has both long beaches, as well as a very pronounced nightlife, several tourist attractions and larger shopping centers. Only a few kilometers west of Pattaya is the small island of Koh Larn, which has beautiful beaches, many tourist attractions and great viewpoints. It can be reached in just 40 minutes by ferry from Bali Hai Pier in the south of Pattaya Bay.
5. The Thai capital Bangkok has the most temples, palaces, skybars, major markets and shopping malls. But for the beach vacation, the city is completely unsuitable, but this is not far away and you can visit the beaches of Pattaya or Hua Hin in a few hours.
Enclosed you will find a map with the marked accommodations in Thailand. For explanation. The yellow circle symbol with the number in it means the number of hotels in the area. You can zoom in and out using the plus / minus buttons on the bottom right of the map (mobile devices with touchscreen can do this with two fingers).
If you zoom in, the icon turns red and shows the number of hotels in the whole country. If you zoom in, the colored circles divide into several and change the color to blue, are distributed in groups on individual places. As you zoom in, you can see the individual markers for the hotels on the map.
In addition, the map can be enlarged to the whole screen (top right corner), in addition, the map has the functions satellite or terrain view and Streetview.
The accommodations on the map